California  |  Administrative Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/18/13, 9:48 pm

I have had my own psychologist who interviewed, assessed, and tested me using the MMPI so that I may directly refute a report from the prosecutions psychologist who actually never assessed me or spoke with me in any way shape or form. BUT now MY psychologist won't have my report finished in time for the hearing. Other than a continuance, is there some way I could turn the report/evidence in after the trial?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search