California  |  Administrative Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/19/13, 6:27 pm

If I go UA in the marine reserves, What happens? from what Ive seen/heard at drills UA marines who havnt been to drill get Admin. Seperated. I want to just go to college for now, but i want to eventually reenlist into the army. Can I at least apply for college? what can i do? Id rather put on the uniform and wear it with pride rather than get treated/pushed around by everyone else

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search