California  |  Appeals and Writs

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/18/13, 9:56 pm

how to appeaeal on a crimenal case if i lose my case i have publice attorney and i want to make sure that i know how to appeal if i go to prison

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search