California  |  Appeals and Writs

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/08/13, 12:34 pm

If a party in a CA case files an appeal of a motion order, but fails to serve any documents relating to the appeal, can the responding party file a motion requesting that the court dismiss that appeal for failure to serve?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search