California  |  Appeals and Writs

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/25/13, 5:14 pm

I am the petitioner and I am appealing a family law order pro per. The trial court lost my exhibits that were withdrawn in trial court by a biased corrupt judge. I have a declaration from the trial court deputy clerk stating she cannot find them. Can the order be dismissed if I file a motion with the appeal court asking to dismiss the order I am appealing because of that fact?

It will be impossible to have a fair appeal without my evidence.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search