Legal Question in Banking Law in California

I cashed a third party check for friend and it turned out to be fraudulant. A police investigator called me and said I was in trouble. Whatvshould I do or say when I meet him for interview

Asked on 2/08/13, 4:47 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Kubler The Kubler Law Firm
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Politely invoke your rights to consult an attorney and that you will not answer any questions without one. Afterwards you should seek legal representation.

Read more
Answered on 2/10/13, 5:53 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Banking Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Banking Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now