Legal Question in Bankruptcy in California

chack with no funds

i have a chack that i recive on october 07 and they didnt have funds in the account to clear it ,so i waited and then the company diclere benkrupcy !!! what shold i do with the chack??? its $2000

Asked on 1/27/08, 8:05 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert F. Cohen Law Office of Robert F. Cohen
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: chack with no funds

If it's a Chapter 13, you can file a claim. If it's a chapter 7 and you believe they procured your services or the underlying debt by fraud, you can file an adversary action.

Read more
Answered on 1/28/08, 12:30 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Bankruptcy Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now