Legal Question in Bankruptcy in California

Filed Bankruptcy??????

Can I find out and if so, how a Corp filed for Bankruptcy? My ex employer went out of business owing me $6.000.00 in back wages. Can I find out if I was listed as a creditor?

Asked on 1/24/08, 11:26 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert F. Cohen Law Office of Robert F. Cohen
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Filed Bankruptcy??????

You can go to the BK court that serves the area where the employer was incorporated. You also can e-mail me the necessary information and I'd be happy to see if I can obtain it for you. You should have received notice from the court if you were listed as a creditor, as well as a claim form if there are potential assets.

Read more
Answered on 1/24/08, 11:53 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Bankruptcy Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now