California  |  Bankruptcy

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/17/13, 5:44 pm

I filed bankruptcy two years ago which was granted. I added an old student loan and they are now garnishing my wages...can this be done and what can I do to stop it.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search