California  |  Bankruptcy

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/25/13, 11:05 pm

TAXES. To discharge old taxes in Central District California, is it sufficient to list IRS in schedule F or am I also required to file an adversary proceeding? If adv proceeding, how do I submit evidence of dischargeability?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search