California  |  Bankruptcy

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/07/13, 10:45 am

my wages were garnished. I filed bankruptcy the day the check was sent, if I faxed the case number to the creditor can I get that check back?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search