California  |  Business Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/06/13, 1:42 pm

If I accept a note and stock for compensation not paid to me, do I abbrogate my right to file a claim for unpaid salary to the state of Calif

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search