California  |  Business Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/08/13, 12:22 pm

I am an artist who would like to own the rights to all of my work, however I am not sure the correct term to use. Do I trademark myself? Copyright myself as a brand via my name? Any advice would help, as I need direction.

I'm sure I could fill a room with the questions I have, and I would like to know what that should cost to have done for me legally? Fees and such? Ball park.

Thank you.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search