California  |  Business Law

Attempting to collect 18k judgment from a cancelled LLC . Sheriff subpoena the officer for process (an attorney), The attorney failed to appear Judge ordered a bench warrant and added the attorney on the judgment. I didn't request it .

Previously i had llc bank account levied. Account was 15% of judgment.Nobody is responding to previous hearings and According to the Sec of state there is only one member on the llc board Beside the process officer. Question?

!. should ca state bar be notified of attorneys conduct? Am i allowed to seize assets on attorney since judge added him on judgment?

2.should i continue to seiz whatever assets i find for this llc. I found the llc address has many many other llc tied to the same address?

3. Should i request the court to add the owner of llc. as i predict there are no listed llc assets and will eventually hit the corp wall.

Thanks for your time