California  |  Business Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/05/10, 2:20 pm

I have been falsely accused of online business by a lone screwball for the past two years. do i have any civil or criminal recourse against this nut? he has seriously damaged my business and reputation. thank you

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search