Legal Question in Business Law in California

Hello...i had tried to buy the site jobjungle.info. The domain is registered with name Leena Vincent, Woodland California. Her site was listed on websitebroker.com - now the site is banned i guess from websitebroker. She asked for $1000 for her business. We have agreed following: i pay her a deposit of $500 and the rest with first month income with jobjungle.info. Its an Adsense Money Making site. I have sent the money to James Rugaba from Uganda, with western union. But she gave me this name and said he is secretary. But when i search for rugaba in skype he is in usa. i am confused. Leena Vincent has promised me several times in mail messages that i will get full ownership of the site after making the payment. And all in all she increased the price. i have paid now $1500. he as agreed giving me full ownership after this last payment.now she is asking for another $1000 balance pay?!?!?from legally aspect i am in the right or not?Written promise in mail is also an agrement.what can i do

Those things are scams. Why would you send money to Uganda for a website? No one inherited money in Nigeria.

More Business Law questions and answers in California

Business Law Legal Forms