Legal Question in Business Law in California

Hello...i had tried to buy the site The domain is registered with name Leena Vincent, Woodland California. Her site was listed on - now the site is banned i guess from websitebroker. She asked for $1000 for her business. We have agreed following: i pay her a deposit of $500 and the rest with first month income with Its an Adsense Money Making site. I have sent the money to James Rugaba from Uganda, with western union. But she gave me this name and said he is secretary. But when i search for rugaba in skype he is in usa. i am confused. Leena Vincent has promised me several times in mail messages that i will get full ownership of the site after making the payment. And all in all she increased the price. i have paid now $1500. he as agreed giving me full ownership after this last she is asking for another $1000 balance pay?!?!?from legally aspect i am in the right or not?Written promise in mail is also an agrement.what can i do

Those things are scams. Why would you send money to Uganda for a website? No one inherited money in Nigeria.

More Business Law questions and answers in California