California  |  Business Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/08/13, 1:12 pm

were hired as independent contractors in california as massage therapist.Can the owner charge us a monthly base rent???on top of the rent we already pay(per client)???

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search