Legal Question in Business Law in California

I need a malpractice lawyer in Losangeles area on Contingency .any Lead?

Asked on 4/28/13, 2:05 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Kelvin Green The Law Office of Kelvin Green
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Both the LA County Bar and San Fernando Valley Bar have lawyer referral services. I would recommend toes to you.

Read more
4/28/13, 5:51 pm
Anthony Roach Law Office of Anthony A. Roach
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Be more specific when you call the referral service. There's a difference between medical malpractice and legal malpractice.

Read more
4/29/13, 12:43 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88273 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Business Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now