California  |  Business Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/08/13, 2:45 pm

if my mother passed away without a will how can we can transfer the house into one of her children's names? the house is completely paid off

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search