Legal Question in Business Law in California

the municipal have a right to hold the mayors permit even if the applicant are complete to all requirement and it is already operate for 6 years.. if they what does the applican do... is there any agency here Philippines that can help higher than mayor

Asked on 7/08/13, 7:22 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Edward Hoffman Law Offices of Edward A. Hoffman
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Your question is about Philippine law, but you posted it under California law. Please re-submit it under your own country. That way, Philippine lawyers will see it.

Let me add that your question is hard to understand. That may just be because I'm unfamiliar with how things work in your country. But you may want to clarify it a bit if you can.

Read more
Answered on 7/08/13, 10:45 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Business Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now