California  |  Business Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/03/10, 5:23 pm

I've been named in an personal injury lawsuit as an individual, DBA. Actually, I was an officer of a corporation that was disolved over five years ago and never did business as an individual. Do I have grounds to file a motion for summary judgement?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search