California  |  Business Law

Rented space in flee market at 800 a month

prior vendor now new owner of indoor flee market business

has been very unprofessional.

i notice air conditioner wasn't working and was promised it would be fixed. a month later after customers complaining and not returning owner says she wants to move me to smaller space that she had a friend who was interested in my space. i refused and she refused to repair air conditioner and told me to do it myself.

i found out even though i demaned repairs and pay my rent every month she was a month late paying to building owner which threatens my business in the indoor flee market as well as other vendors.

i told her i would move and demand my deposit, she then tells me she does not have my deposit that the prior owner has it.

i told her i wanted a letter from the owner that she is not getting evicted , i want a letter that she is in possession of my deposit & repairs to air conditioner and roof or i deduct rent daily.