Legal Question in Business Law in California

I am a salaried wine buyer and counter person in a shipping store. The owner wants not sell wine anymore and has offered me half my salary with more hours. Only as a hourly counter person. Can I claim unemployment if I refuse?

Asked on 9/12/13, 11:51 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Carl Starrett Law Offices of Carl H. Starrett II
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Read more
Answered on 9/12/13, 1:02 pm
John Laurie Gertz and Laurie
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Read more
Answered on 9/15/13, 10:30 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Business Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now