California  |  Business Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/11/13, 7:57 pm

I signed a contract with the Veterans Administration for travel pay. They refused to give me a copy of the voucher and only stated they would send a check to my bank account. Without a copy I would have no recourse if the check didnít come. In the past they have given me a copy, but refused to do so today. By law, am I entitled to a copy?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search