California  |  Business Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/23/13, 1:56 pm

I want to start a business online selling fashion jewelery and gifts online. I wont have physical inventory because I am going to be dealing threw drop shipping. To be able to deal with the wholesalers i need a TIN OR EIN but that opens the doors to CA LLC tax laws that say I will need to pay $800 a year in taxes. Does this apply to my e business?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search