Legal Question in Business Law in California

I am a wedding photographer, can a can a venue, ie. a hotel require a percentage of your total to work there, and a copy of your contract for the job?

Asked on 4/28/13, 5:15 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Libris Solutions - Dispute Resolution Services
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Yup. It's private property and a private business. They can require whatever they want for access too and working on their premises.

Read more
Answered on 4/28/13, 5:42 pm
Kelvin Green The Law Office of Kelvin Green
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

I know this type of arrangement is standard for many places and approver caterers so it would be no different for photographer.

Read more
Answered on 4/28/13, 5:49 pm
Bryan Whipple Bryan R. R. Whipple, Attorney at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

I agree. The hotel can do this.

Read more
Answered on 4/28/13, 8:14 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Business Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now