Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in California

My boyfriend is using my name for his restaurant business and liquor licence because he is going through bankruptcy and doesn't want to pay his ex wife child support. There are many paper work he had prepared himself and forged my signature on without my permission. Our relationship is not going so well because he is abusive towards me in every way. We have a 7 mo old son together and i am 5 mo pregnant with his second son. He has put me through a lot in the past couple of yrs and i want to take myself and kids out of this abusive situation. I have been asking him to pls take my name off of his business and liquor licence so that i can move on with my life without being linked to him anymore and i can have my life back?

Armen Tashjian Law Offices of Armen M. Tashjian

If he indeed the type of person you have described then I suggest you take over the business cause it is legally yours and get a restraining order against him birth from the business and your home. I'm sure you can sell the business and put the money towards your children's education.

Give him some of his own medicine.

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in California

Civil Rights Law Legal Forms