California  |  Civil Rights Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/10/13, 9:51 am

Hi My brother passed away 2 weeks ago he was never married nor had kids, I came accross a written contract and bank statements and cleared checks that this guy owes my brother $16K , This guys is now refusing to pay my mom as my brother passed, there was no power of attorney nor a will left could my mother sue this guy on my brother's behalf with out a power of attorney or will?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search