California  |  Civil Rights Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/06/13, 4:33 pm

My husband left our home on jan 2013 for my best friend who was also like an aunt to my kids, they were having an affair but I'm now finding out she told him lies about me to push him away from me . Is there anything I can do ?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search