California  |  Civil Rights Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/06/13, 4:33 pm

My husband left our home on jan 2013 for my best friend who was also like an aunt to my kids, they were having an affair but I'm now finding out she told him lies about me to push him away from me . Is there anything I can do ?

1 Answer

Answered on: 5/07/13, 12:59 am by Charles Perry

You have no remedies against your former best friend.

Your only solution is to divorce your husband to minimize his position in your life, or to remain married to him and hope for the best. Of course, if your husband decides to initiate divorce proceedings, then the "remain married" option comes off the table.

I'm sorry to hear of your very sad situation, and wish you the best of luck as you restructure your life.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Law Offices of Charles R. Perry 1500 Bayberry Street Hollister, 95023

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search