California  |  Civil Rights Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/23/13, 2:58 am

I had an internet relationship for a few months with a man from Tennessee. I ended things due to controlling behavior and eventually blackmail. Since then he's contacted my 15 year old sister through a public site and has even threatened me on the same site. He's become obsessed. Since most of our interactions were deleted I am not sure what I can do. He posted my number and photo online so that I got harassed to the point I had to change my number. I am afraid.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search