Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in California

If payments on a property that is registered in the name of a trust are delinquent,can a negative credit report be recorded against the trustee himself?

Asked on 6/13/13, 11:18 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Christopher M. Brainard, Esq. C. M. Brainard & Associates - (310) 266-4115
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Yes, as the legal owner of the property, he can properly suffer the negative credit report(s).

Read more
Answered on 6/15/13, 9:32 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Civil Rights Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now