California  |  Civil Rights Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/26/13, 3:37 pm

I am required to respond to a summons I received with in 30 days I received summons -100 what form do I use to respond a car dealer is trying to sue me for 10,000 for deal the car was salvage.and they 2000 for.the trade in and they would pay 8500 to pay off what I owed they are say it is fraud because I did not state it was salvaged I gave.them the.registration when they asked for it whivh it stated salvage what form do I need to respond to this summon I go about sending.a copy to the other party do I need to do that first before I respond to this

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search