California  |  Construction Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/02/09, 5:03 pm

Filing against a contractors bond

Our comapny is located in Southern California and we are a material supplier in which a conatractor owes us about $800,000.00. Can we file against his contractors bond for payment?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search