Legal Question in Consumer Law in California

bought used 2006 honda car friday on july 12 2013 from dealer in bakersfield california.

i would like to return car because i just had a change of mind.

bought car as is.

Asked on 7/14/13, 4:21 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kelvin Green The Law Office of Kelvin Green
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Unless you have a rescission clause, you are stuck... You can always break the contract it's a matter of what the damages will be. But to just return it, probably won't happen...

Read more
Answered on 7/14/13, 8:02 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Consumer Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now