Legal Question in Consumer Law in California


I would like help in forcing my long-time CPA-Steve Baker in Studio City, CA-to file my completed tax return for 2012. On March 2, 2013, upon meeting with him for two hours, I paid his fee of approximately $900.00 and he has not filed my return as of today, July 31st. I have called about 10 times, but he and his secretary keep giving me excuses.

What recourse might I have to get my tax refund? (about $5000.00)

Thank you,

Ben Siegler

Asked on 7/31/13, 5:07 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Kelvin Green The Law Office of Kelvin Green
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Send demand letter tell him you want money and documents, if no response, sue may end up finding someone else

Read more
Answered on 7/31/13, 6:45 pm
John Laurie Gertz and Laurie
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Start with a strongly worded letter. We can do this for you for a small fee. If interested call my office at 818 345-0123

Read more
Answered on 8/03/13, 10:59 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Consumer Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now