Legal Question in Consumer Law in California


My son is 17 in California and prepaid $6oo.oo for 6 month contract at a gym. Can I get him out of it ?.

Asked on 7/24/13, 11:04 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Patricia Meyer Patricia Meyer & Associates
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Most likely but move quickly. Contract entered into by a minor is voidable until a reasonable period of time after 18.... But becareful not to ratify the contract.

Read more
Answered on 7/24/13, 11:16 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Consumer Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now