California  |  Consumer Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/13/13, 7:29 pm

I am launching a business in which I'm going to independently fund insurance for mobile devices. I will offer insurance to consumers on their mobile devices.

Is this illegal to do without a special license? What legal problems will I run into? Any info on this would be helpful. Thank you

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search