California  |  Consumer Law

I went to my local apple store because my phone was not charging so they gave me a new one because it was still under warranty. But I also had saved video and picture but the tech said to email myself the video and I was going to email myself the pictures so I could save them because there was important pictures there but what happened next he erased them I asked to speak to manager and all he said was sorry is there anything else we can do for you and I was like I trusted your tech and all he said was sorry in front of alot of people I felt embarrassed and I wanted to cry but went to my house and cried and gave been feeling very sad because there was important pictures , important memories do what can I do for emotional distress

Answered on: 5/23/13, 11:12 am by Carl Starrett

I'm sorry for the loss of your data, but you cannot recover for your emotional distress.

Law Offices of Carl H. Starrett II 1941-C Friendship Drive El Cajon, CA 92020-1144