Legal Question in Consumer Law in California

I went to my local apple store because my phone was not charging so they gave me a new one because it was still under warranty. But I also had saved video and picture but the tech said to email myself the video and I was going to email myself the pictures so I could save them because there was important pictures there but what happened next he erased them I asked to speak to manager and all he said was sorry is there anything else we can do for you and I was like I trusted your tech and all he said was sorry in front of alot of people I felt embarrassed and I wanted to cry but went to my house and cried and gave been feeling very sad because there was important pictures , important memories do what can I do for emotional distress

Carl Starrett Law Offices of Carl H. Starrett II

I'm sorry for the loss of your data, but you cannot recover for your emotional distress.

More Consumer Law questions and answers in California

Consumer Law Legal Forms