California  |  Consumer Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/23/13, 2:21 pm

how much should i ask for, from McDonalds, they served my drink with a fly in it?

1 Answer

Answered on: 7/23/13, 9:52 pm by Kelvin Green

A new drink? You are not going to get much damages from this...

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

The Law Office of Kelvin Green . California Bar #286285, CA ..

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search