California  |  Consumer Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/07/13, 3:05 pm

I have a problem with my dentist, I paid in advance for some work, The first half is done but I want to cancel the second half. The dentist and the lab have not started on the second half of the work. I asked the dentist to cancel the second half of the work and promptly refund my money , the dentist refused.

What are my rights ?

Thank you .

Linda W.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search