California  |  Consumer Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/03/13, 5:48 am

I recently bought a product from an online store. To the best of my knowledge I didn't click any "I agree to terms and service (blahblah)" boxes or buttons.

I now want to return the product as the seller's service was inadequate and the product itself not what I had expected.

Am I still bound by the seller's return policy? Am I allowed to try to negotiate if not? Can I take them to court if so?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search