California  |  Credit and Debt Law

The agent for service of process for LLC failed to appear at hearing to turn over required info .judge issued a bench warrant for his arrest for failing to appear and contempt .

Question : The sheriff dept requires an accurate physical description of this agent or else they wont accept the warrant . I have never met the agent so I don't have a dscription. This agent has data that is crucial to my case.

Thanks for your help

Answered on: 7/23/13, 1:12 pm by Joel Selik

Is this post judgment collection? Presumably the Agent was served was served personally with the order to appear at the hearing he failed to appear for; perhaps the process server can add some information. You may be required to do some reconnaissance to find out more information. Barring all that, I would describe to the Sheriff the best description you have with things such as where he or she works, what he does, and other information that may give the Sheriff information to know where to find the person and they have the correct person.

www.SelikLaw.com Box 1448 San Diego And Las Vegas, CA 92079