California  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/09/13, 5:11 pm

A creditor has requested that a default judgment be entered against me after I failed to file a response to a pending court hearing. I was completely unaware that I needed to file a response or answer. As far as I can tell the default has not been entered against me yet. At this time can I transfer personal property into someone elses name and not suffer legal consequences? I live in California

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search