Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in California

I have already disputed the account with the credit bureau's Chapter 11 bankruptcy dismissed. But they verified it. What else can I do to remove it. Also I have been trying to remove a foreclosure on my credit report I have already disputed the account with the credit bureau's. please help!!!!!

Asked on 9/26/12, 1:30 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Carl Starrett Law Offices of Carl H. Starrett II
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You question is unclear. If you owe the debt and the information is correct, there really is not much you can do. If the information is wrong, you can file a lawsuit under the Fair Credit Reporting Act.

Read more
Answered on 11/24/12, 1:46 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Credit, Debt and Collections Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now