Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in California

What can I do if I let my father in law barrow a credit card and he never paid me back?

Asked on 11/04/10, 9:33 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

George Shers Law Offices of Georges H. Shers
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

That depends upon what type of relationship you want with him and the amount involved. Since he refuses to pay you back and you probably can not get from him whatever he bought so as to return it or sell it, your only other option is to get your spouse to intercede and if that does not work to sue in Small Claims Court.

Read more
Answered on 11/09/10, 10:23 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Credit, Debt and Collections Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now