Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in California

My friend works for the FAA. He was overpaid about $3300 dollars over a one year period. This was 4 years ago. Recently the FAA said they found the error and will be garnishing his wages. He filed for a waiver but it was declined. Is there any other way to fight paying it back?

Asked on 7/15/13, 7:04 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Laurie Gertz and Laurie
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Would suggest you re post in employment law. Would also suggest your friend contact their union rep. They may have some ideas

Read more
Answered on 7/20/13, 10:58 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Credit, Debt and Collections Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now