California  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/19/13, 3:57 pm

I have a judgment against a llc company, the judge has issued an arrest warrant for the comprocess server

1 Answer

Answered on: 7/19/13, 3:59 pm by Joel Selik

If in San Diego County, you have to fill out a form and pay $50 for the sheriff to do anything with warrant.You can find on the San Diego Court Website.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer. Box 1448 San Diego And Las Vegas, CA 92079

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search