California  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/25/13, 4:59 pm

I would like to know if there is any legal action I can take against a collection company that put my 6 year old daughter in collections? Please Help!

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search